Saturday, April 21, 2012

LOW COST TABLET PC:ME U1 FROM INDIA

From India with fury, to challenge the market for Tablet PC's; Hcl,a growing Indian company, is about to launch three new models, equipped with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Although ME U1 Tablet PC will be initially available in India's local market,they are designated for large scale project. Hcl in partnership with local Indian institutions intend to supply valid elements that will aid the student's comprehension skills. But the highlight, codenamed ME U1, is the doorway of this tablet Pc- which we might begin to find in store shelves pretty soon, and its intriguing features deserve attention. The display is good,7 inch-screen with 800x800 pixel resolution,single-core processor 1 GHz, It might not be a trendy tablet pc as far as design and power are concerned, but for the millions of young people in developing countries it's the only way to discover the world wide web. Cost;around $120.

9 comments:

  1. I've never read that series but I trust! Thank you for sharing your wonderful!
    business templates

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. almost everybody now will have a chance to own a tablet.. this is so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

    Tablet PC Price in India

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had pre-booked this so called cheap tablet at Rs 2,999/- in january this year. I never got any news after booking. I submitted inquiries, but in vein. Now they told me that I have to pay Rs 500/- extra. I dropped the idea and looked for a cheaper one. So I bought this BaSlate 7R and am really happy with its features and support. http://baslate.com/top-5-cheap-tablet-pcs-india/baslate-7r

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogwalking, kunjungin juga yah http://ariiff-rahman.blogspot.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.
    thesis topics

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is very good blog and review of the tablet is very good. My cousin tell me about a product NXG Xtab A10 3G, He wants to but it I want to review this tablet so we can check and take the purchase decision.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Recently i have been hearing a lot about this Xtab A10 which is the cheapest 5 point capacitive, 1.5 GHz, HDMI, USB, Android 4.0 tablet @ Rs 5490 launched by NXG Electronics. Can you please suggest me whether or not i should book this tablet for me as i am really new to this tablet world.

    ReplyDelete

This Blog's Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service